Thursday, April 30, 2009


My High School English teacher once told me that I should stick to math, as my father was a math teacher and it must run in the family... Therefore it has taken me 10 years to decide that a Blog might be fun way to connect with people and share ideas.

Now that teacher was right about some things, I myself became a math teacher. However he failed to see the side of me that is creative and expressive, and that is how Graffiti thrives and grows. It has become a bit of an obsession, it gives me an outlet for ideas in home decor and design which I love to share with others. However, above all I recieve pure joy when a customer is able to use Graffiti to express an innermost experience; one that otherwise would never be articulted. It has become a form of communication...communication with feeling.

If you stick with us you will find many spelling mistakes, typing errors and probably poor grammar. However I will be posting craft ideas, sharing thoughts on home decor, and letting you see a more complete picture of me.

Enjoy!

p.s I also received honors in University English...thank heavens for spell check!

No comments: